The Stag Theatre Paranormal Investigation
Time & Location
About The Event
COVID-19 Update: All guests will be required to take a LATERAL FLOW TEST on the day of this event, a photo or official government email will need to be emailed to us by 4pm on the day. A member of the team will contact you prior to the event with instructions.
Our night will consist of an introduction, Protection and a Health & Safety Talk, you will be split into groups of 6 or less and will be encouraged to be pro-active during the event, you will have the opportunity to monitor our ghost hunting equipment throughout the night. You will be accompanied by an experienced Team Leader and a Medium periodically throughout the night.
Tea & Coffee is provided but please bring your own snacks
1. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on-site (A smoking area will be designated)
2. Over 18's only permitted on this event
3. No Alcohol is permitted on this event (During or Before) anyone under the influence will be asked to leave
4. This location consists of various levels and is accessible only by stairs, anyone with Limited Mobility will need to sign an insurance waiver form, downloadable from the "Forms" section on the website.
We accept Payments direct from this website via PayPal, if you encounter any problems please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org you do not need to have a PayPal Account to do this.
All Tickets include a Booking fee of £2, if paying a deposit only in there will be a £3 Booking fee in Total. Tickets only become active once Full Payment has been received.
Please do not contact the location
- The Stag Full Payment 21/08/21£42£420£0